Friday, April 5, 2013

Primary Training and Autism Awareness

Last night I was priviledged to attend the LDS Spring Auxiliary Training Meeting for Primary leaders.  The Primary is the children's organization of the Church, and I am blessed to be called to serve in this organization.  The meeting was wonderful, with many inspiring ideas and stories that were shared.  I, as usual took many notes of things that I think will be helpful to me, not only in my calling, but in my personal and family life as well.  There are so many resources available to us at www.lds.org, including many wonderful videos.  I am hoping that the videos included in the training last night will soon be posted on the website.  I did find this video about an Autistic boy named Hyrum that I thought was very touching and fitting as April is Autism Awareness month.  

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment