Saturday, April 24, 2021

Understanding

 


Understanding  The ability to learn, judge, make decisions.  Intelligence.  Knowledge or familiarity with a particular thing or situation. Cooperation.  A mutual agreement.  Sympathetic, tolerant, and empathetic towards another person and their situation. Wisdom from experience.

I'm grateful for a lifetime of learning opportunities and experiences with different people, places, cultures, subject matter, talents, skills and abilities.  We each have a lifetime to learn and experience new things, and  to learn to have love and charity for other people.  I'm grateful that there are always new things to learn, experience, and understand.


Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

PS  I'm also grateful for umbrellas, even though I don't actually use them very often.  It doesn't rain as much here in our almost desert climate, and when it does, my umbrella is usually somewhere that I am not . . . . at home, in the car, at the office . . . it just turns out that way.  Or, the umbrella isn't working very well.  I guess I should always have several on hand in different places!

No comments:

Post a Comment