Saturday, April 3, 2021

Children


 I've always wanted to be a Mother! Among the greatest blessings God has given me are each one of my wonderful children.   In 2016 my A to Z challenge them was all about being Mom of Six to these amazing individuals.  God has blessed me in my life with six fairly uneventful pregnancies and six healthy birth stories, and six incredible people who are still one of the main focuses and greatest joys of my life.

Back in April 2018 I blogged about their growing years every day of the challenge:

Blogging from A to Z Mom of Six



The past 25 years have brought some real changes to our lives and each of these youngsters is now a successful amazing adult doing much good in this world with their own talents; showing love and kindness to others all around.  We haven't been all together since the summer of 2019, but enjoy gathering virtually every few weeks.  My children and my three going on four grandchildren bring me some of the greatest joys of my life!





1 comment: