Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Toothbrushes

In the past, Santa has often slipped new toothbrushes into our Christmas stockings along with all of the Christmas goodies.  This year he  was a bit negligent and did not include toothbrushes with his loot.  My toothbrush was getting pretty ratty   old and worn out, so when I saw a package of 6 toothbrushes for about $1.50 last week, I jumped on it.  I now have a new toothbrush, and there are still a few extras left in the closet for whoever needs a new one or forgets to bring one with them.  I probably should have bought several packages, but oh well.  Maybe next time.

Aren't we glad that we have toothbrushes and toothpaste and mouthwash?  That we don't need to rely on an old twig, a rag, or a pocketknife for keeping our teeth clean?

No comments:

Post a Comment