Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Come Unto Me




A few days ago DD1 and I were able to attend the wedding of one of my nephews,   We had a bit of time between the actual wedding itself and the wedding luncheon, so we took some time to explore  (I should say wander, as I do know the area well) a bit of the downtown area near the LDS Temple where the wedding was held.   We toured a garden area that DD1 had not ever had the chance to see, and then we spent a few peaceful minutes resting and reflecting in the presence of the Christus statue.  
I have now placed a poster of this photo in a prominent place in my bedroom as a reminder of the peace that faith in our Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, can bring

Learn of me, and listen to my words; walk in the meekness of my Spirit, and you shall have peace in me.  






No comments:

Post a Comment