Sunday, November 25, 2012

♫♪♫ Christmas Music ♪♫♪

Gratitude Day 25:  I'm grateful for Christmas Music  ♫♪♫

Now, let me set the record straight.  I'm not one of those people who listens to Christmas Music all year long, but if for some reason I happen to hear a Christmas song sometime in July or October or whenever, I'm not going to complain.  I admitt that I have my car radio set to a station that has been playing Christmas music for several weeks now.   I don't appreciate seening Christmas decorations and advertising before Thanksgiving, and especially not before Halloween, but I don't mind the Christmas Music a little bit early, even if the weather is still mild and fall like.  I love Christmas music, both the traditional carols and the funner more modern music, but  I'm not a big fan of anything really silly or irreverant. 

Some years we have pulled out all the Christmas Decorations the weekend after Thanksgiving.  I haven't really wanted to do that this year, but I have been putting together our Hugs and Kisses Advent Gifts (you can see a picture of them in this post about traditions)  this weekend, and that activity definitely requires Christmas Music in the background.   So, even though we don't have snow, bring on the Christmas Music!

No comments:

Post a Comment