Sunday, November 4, 2012

Answers to Prayers

Answers to Prayers
Scripture Challenge Week 8
D&C 6:14-16

14  Verily, Verily, I say unto thee, blessed art thou for what thou hast done; for thou hast inquired of me, and behold, as often as thou has inquired thou hast received instruction of my Spirit.  If it had not been so, thou wouldst not have come to the place where thou art at this time. 
15  Behold, thou knowest that thou has inquired of me and I did enlighten thy mind; and now I tell thee these things that thou mayest know that thou hast been enlightened by the Spirit of truth;
16  Yea, I tell thee, that htou mayest know that there is none else save God that knowest thy thoughts and the intents of thy heart.

Why do we not always recognize the answers to our prayers?  And the inspirations that we receive? Do we sometimes take credit for ourselves for what the Lord has inspired us to do?  I do know that the Lord does answer our prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment