Thursday, November 20, 2014

Temples and Temple Blessings


I'm grateful for temples, covenants, and the blessing of being sealed eternally to wonderful family members from the past, the present and the future days to come.  I love the blessing of being able to attend often.  I'm grateful to live so close to so many temples.  Whenever I enter a temple, I feel just like I'm coming home.  It's restful, it's peaceful.  My mind seems more alert and receptive to thoughts and ideas, answers to questions and problems I may be facing.  I feel more in tune to the Lord's spirit and to what He wants me to be doing.  I feel loved.  I go as often as I can to get my regular dose of love and courage and inspiration.

I also love going to the temple because of the people who are there.  I am so grateful to the many volunteers who give up of their time each week to work in the temple.  Almost every time I visit I see a friend or neighbor who volunteers at the temple.  Every time I go I feel such a strong love and connection to the other sisters and brothers who are there.  I know they are all my brothers and sisters.  Every time I go, I also feel the presence of so many of my dear brothers and sisters who have already departed from my life.  I know they are there to receive their own blessings and endowments and sealings, and to love and support all of us from the other side of the veil.  They are our guardian angels, many are our own ancestors and family members.  There is no where else on this earth where the veil is so thin.  I love, love, love the Temples!

No comments:

Post a Comment