Friday, November 21, 2014

Co-Workers

I'm grateful for outstanding, wonderful co-workers.  I feel so blessed to be able to work surrounded by people who work hard, have great attitudes, and care about their work and the students they serve.  And each other.  I couldn't ask for better friends or a more supportive environment in my little department.

I'm grateful for all of the people that I have met and worked with throughout the years in my job.  I have met and come to know so many people from many cultures, backgrounds, and walks of life.  Each one has unique perspectives and talents and abilities to share.  The better that I get to know each individual, the more I grow to love and appreciate them.  It is an affirmation that overall and deep down all people have divine attributes and qualities.  Deep down, In my experience, all people have a true desire to do what is good and honorable and to help other people.  It makes my heart glad.

No comments:

Post a Comment