Saturday, November 10, 2012

Books

Gratitude Day 10:  I'm Grateful for Books!

 I've mentioned elsewhere that I have always loved to read, and that I always have a huge stack of books piled next to my bed. I always have almost my limit of books checked out from the library, and have trouble deciding which one to read.  I even have several books on my new Kindle Fire.  One of my favorite websites is goodreads.com, and I have accepted the challenge to read 70 books this year.  Last year I read 66 books.   Last night I completed my 65th book for this year, The Girl in the Glass by Susan Meissner, and really enjoyed it.  I'll have to read more of her books.

Here are some of my previous posts about books:

My Favorite Book

A Most Important Book

And from my other blog, Creation and Compassion:

Gotta Love the Library

Reading Aloud with Kids

So what shall I read next?  What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment