Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Comfortable Bed

Gratitude Day 28:  I'm grateful for a comfortable bed, pillows, and warm blankets.

I usually don't make it to bed very early.  You could say I'm somewhat of a night owl.  I've never wanted to be in bed sleeping when I might miss out on something exciting happening, even if it's just a simple conversation with family and loved ones.   I usually don't like to sleep in much either.  (Just to be clear, this is relative.  I do require a good 6 to 7 hours of sleep every night.  And more if I'm sick.)  Though I hate getting out of bed when it's still dark outside, once the light is there, I do like to be up and doing.

That much being said, I am grateful for a warm, comfortable place to sleep.  And sometimes read.  DH and I have a very nice bed that we purchased some years ago that has made a big difference in whether or not I wake with numb limbs and aches and pains.  I do like my bed and appreciate it very very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment