Sunday, November 4, 2012

Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ


Gratitude Day 4: I'm grateful for a loving Heavenly Father and for my Savior, Jesus Christ.
I know they are real.  I know they live and love us.  I know that their work and desire is for each individual who lives on this earth to learn of them and  live in such a way that they can return to their presence.  I know that they desire us to find joy both in this life and in the life to come.  This is the basis of my testimony.  This is the basis of my life.
Gordon B. Hinckley: This thing which we call testimony is the great strength of the Church. It is the wellspring of faith and activity. It is difficult to explain. It is difficult to quantify, yet it is as real and powerful as any force on the earth.
Thomas S. Monson: You have a heritage--honor it. You posses a testimony--share it. You will face temptations--withstand it. You know the truth--live it.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment