Saturday, April 12, 2014

Kindness

Charity suffereth long and is kind.

1 Corinthians 15:4



I have come across quite a few little reminders of the importance of Kindness lately that I'd like to share:





It may not seem like much, but every act of kindness that we perform makes the world a better place to be.

I'm not very good at embedding videos here, but follow this link to a very enjoyable facebook video:


Here's the  link to another video of a great message on kindness:


May you have a very wonderful weekend filled with kindness!

4 comments:

  1. Great thoughts. So often we focus on those who aren't kind, but I really like to recognize those who are. Those who listen and are kind should be appreciated more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. And I've often experienced kindness from those I would least expect it from.

      Delete
  2. Great post. If only there were more kindness in the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only there were . . . but we can each make a difference every day!

      Delete