Sunday, October 1, 2017

Blogtober Day 1 Current Book

I'm actually writing this post on October 6th, but just came across a fine idea over at diary of a stay at home mom  where Sandra shared a list of prompts for each day of October,  and thought I would try to challenge myself a bit this month and try to blog a bit more often.  So I'm trying to do a bit of catch up today.  It may actually take me several days if truth be told, but here it goes.

Blogtober Day 1:  Current Book

I'm usually reading more than one book at a time.  Right now I am in the middle of three different books. 

1.  I am about halfway through Man's Search for Meaning, by Victor Frankl:



2.  Just yesterday I began reading At her Majesty's Request, by Walter Dean Myers.  I'm now about half way through this book too. 



3. I always try to read a chapter or two from The Book of Mormon every day, preferably first thing in the morning.  This morning I was reading Helaman chapters 7, 8, and 9.


(Book Image sources:  Goodreads.com)


There are probably several other books on the stack next to my bed that I have stared reading, but these three are what came to mind.   What are you currently reading?


And here are the rest of the prompts for the month of Blogtober:

Feel free to play along!

No comments:

Post a Comment