Sunday, November 22, 2015

Gratitude This Week


Those of you who are also my friends on Facebook  may have already seen these posts there.  Yes,  I am still grateful for my daily blessings, and am truly trying to recognize some significant blessing in my life each day.  However, this past week I have not taken the time to transfer these gratitude posts here to the blog.  So, here in one fell swoop are the remainder of my "gratefuls"  for this past week:

Gratitude Day 17:  I'm grateful for appliances large and small that help to make life easier and more enjoyable!

Gratitude Day 18:  I'm grateful for my sewing machine and for friends who encourage me to be creative and use it!

Gratitude Day 19:  I'm grateful to have fresh fruit readily available:  Apples, oranges, bananas, pineapple, melon, grapes, etc.

Gratitude Day 20:  I'm grateful for a loving, intelligent, kind, fun,  dedicated husband who shares his life and all he has with me.
 
Gratitude Day 21:  I'm grateful for grocers, food wholesalers, food producers, farmers and all who help to make our food procurement and preparation easier.  I'm grateful to not have to grow, hunt or gather it all on my own!

Gratitude Day 22:  I'm grateful for scriptures:  our "letters from home!"

May we all continue to find things to be grateful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment