Saturday, June 16, 2012

Siblings

Here we are in all of our glory . . . my siblings and I.  For almost 50 years we have been family . . . (some have been around for a year or two longer than that) . . . with a 13 year spread between oldest and youngest.  There have been good times and trying times, work and play and laughter and yes, squabbles too.  At times we have been scattered from east to west, even from England to the Philippine Islands, but yesterday we were blessed to all
be together for a dear nephew's wedding.  I'm grateful for my siblings.  I love and look up to each one of them and are grateful for all they do for me and for my family. 

And here are the two that started it all almost 63 years ago:  (Along with one of the many great-grandchildren) 


Yes, I am certainly blessed to be a part of this family!


No comments:

Post a Comment