Sunday, June 5, 2011

I Know My Father Lives

I Know my Father lives and loves me too. The Spirit whispers this to me and tells me it is true, and tells me it is true.

--Reid N. Nibley


It is a beautiful day.  The sun is shining, the weather is perfect.  A lovely day to enjoy the beauties of the world.  A day made to feel the love of the Lord.
 
Today was CTR B Lesson 20: The Holy Ghost Helps Us Know the Truth
 
I love teaching the 4 and 5 year old primary class.  I love helping them to understand the simple basic truths of the gospel.  I love the knowledge that The Lord loves me, and that throught the Holy Ghost he can help me to know the truth of all things.  If only everyone could and would truly know and act on this truth, I sincerely believe this world truly be a happy place!
 
That's all.  The end
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment