Sunday, September 11, 2011

Thirty Years Ago . . .


This past week, September 3 2011, marked thirty years since I went to the Salt Lake Temple to recieve my own endowments.  This was the day before my sister Amy got married and several weeks before I began my mission to the Colombia Bogota Mission.  I am so very blessed.  I am so very grateful to be living in these days when temples dot the earth, and very grateful for this time in my life when I can go back to the temple often.

 Last month on the day of my own 28th wedding anniversary, it was so wonderful to sit in the Celestial Room with my Hunny and just feel so close to heaven.  It was so peaceful and wonderful.  Sometimes it gets pretty hard for me to leave when it's time to go.  I just want to go out and shout out to people and beat them over the head until they understand what they are missing out on by not going to the temple more often.

I'm so grateful to my parents for making the choices they have and for setting the example for all of their family of the path to happiness.  I love Randall and and am so grateful to him for caring enough for me to take me to the temple, and to live and work towards celestial goals together.  I love my all of my children  so much and am so grateful that they are all a part of my family.  I look forward to a day when we can all be together in the temple, to days when others will join our eternal family, and then to someday when we can all be together in Heaven.  I love you all so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment