Monday, November 9, 2020

Technology

 


I'm grateful for technology that allows me to connect and visit with family and friends, "attend" church, and work from home.  I really miss my kids and grandkids, but love that they are willing to spend 30 minutes or more every other Sunday doing Zoom or Google Hangouts with  my DH and I.  I really miss my friends and neighbors and ward members, and love being able to watch and listen to our now weekly Zoom Sacrament meetings and rotating Sunday School and Relief Society meetings.  I really miss seeing my friends and co-workers and working closely with them on campus, but I'm very grateful to be able to set up at home and still be able to get the work done via technology, Webex, Zoom, Jabber, Teams, Outlook and all of the other communication methods that probably weren't even thought of when I started working. 

How has technology blessed your life?  

(ps  I really love the NASA spacescapes backgrounds too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment