Monday, April 6, 2020

Eyes as a Flame of Fire, Eternal Life





 THE LIVING CHRIST
 THE TESTIMONY OF THE APOSTLES 
THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS

"Of the Living Christ, the Prophet Joseph wrote: “His eyes were as a flame of fire; the hair of his head was white like the pure snow; his countenance shone above the brightness of the sun; and his voice was as the sound of the rushing of great waters, even the voice of Jehovah, saying: “I am the first and the last; I am he who liveth, I am he who was slain; I am your advocate with the Father” (D&C 110:3–4). " . . . .  His way is the path that leads to happiness in this life and eternal life in the world to come. God be thanked for the matchless gift of His divine Son."


Please feel free to read the entire document of THE LIVING CHRIST right here.

2 comments:

  1. I love how religious texts have the most beautiful, poetic language. Always a pleasure to read. Thanks for sharing. All the best for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thank you for stopping by with your comments! I do enjoy reading scripture.

      Delete