Sunday, November 8, 2015

Gratitude Day 8: Children

Gratitude Day 8: I'm grateful for children, my own children, my grandson, and the many other children who have been and are now a part of my life.  The most precious and fulfilling days of my life have been they days spent caring for and teaching my own wonderful children.   I have also been blessed to spend many years as a Primary teacher in our church's children's organization, getting to know many wonderful children of friends and neighbors.  Children are and have been a big part of my life.

I'm so grateful for primary children and their sweet, strong faith.   Today our church congregation has been blessed to listen to "our"  children share what they have been learning in primary this past year.  The theme for the lessons and songs during the hour long sharing time portion of primary this past year has been "I Know My Savior Lives"    I have been blessed to teach the majority of the children who were involved  in today's program at some time in the past 6 years, as the regular teacher for all but the youngest 2 classes, and I have gotten to know most of them with opportunities to substitute teach them in their nursery classes.    These are wonderful children with strong faith in our Savior, Jesus Christ.   I pray that they will continue to be strong and courageous in their testimonies throughout their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment